K. Raheja Corporation
Raheja Builders made their mark on the construction map four
decades ago with a vision to be one of India's leading organisations.
The Group has seen a transition from being real estate developers
to a well diversified corporate. Under the leadership of C.L. Raheja,
the company progressed rapidly and today, K. Raheja Corporation
has grown into a multi-dimensional organisation in fields of retailing,
hospitality, finance, leasing and of course, real estate. For over
four decades, they have redefined living spaces.
Enhancing the quality of living, not only in the way people live
or work but also in the way people shopped became the underlying
reason for their foray into the world of retailing. In 1991, Shoppers’
Stop was born, which is now the benchmark of retail performance
on the Indian horizon. It was a move that would change the face
of retailing and redefine the shopping experience.
Address: Construction House, ‘A,’ 24th
Road, Khar, Mumbai – 400 052,
Phone: 600 2177 / 600 5169,
Fax: 600 5264
Hillside (Raheja Vihar, Powai)
- Spacious 2 Bedroom, hall, kitchen homes (1050 sq. ft).
- 12 storeyed tower.
- Close to the commercial hubs of Andheri.
- Exclusive swimming pool and fitness centre, high-speed lifts
and podium car park.
- Self-contained township with landscaped gardens, children’s
play area, shopping, gymnasiums, swimming pool, clubhouse, etc.
- Prestigious Bombay-Scottish school within the complex.
The Mittal Group is well known and recognised by the style
and name of Mittal Builders and has been engaged in property
development for almost five decades. Their activities cover the
major metros and mini metros of India including Mumbai, Thane, Pune,
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Delhi and Nagpur.
More than a thousand buildings all over India stands testimony to
the quality, reliability and commitment of the Mittal Group.
The Mittal Group has also diversified into many other industries
and has a wide spectrum of activities encompassing manufacturing,
travel and tourism, merchant exports, securities, financial services
and social service.
Address: Mittal Tower, ‘B’ 16th Floor,
210 Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021,
Phone: 285 2247 / 204 0236 / 38,
Fax: 285 4253 / 204 6186,
Paridhi Apartments – Thane West
- 10 storeyed tower situated at Kolbad.
- 4 flats on each floor.
- All flats in the building are 2 bedroom, hall, kitchen admeasuring
950 sq. ft.
Prakriti Apartments –Thane West
- 1-½ kilometres from Thane railway station.
- The famous Holy Cross Convent, J.K. Singhania High School,
St. John and the Baptist High School are in close proximity
to the building.
- Situated at Raghunath Nagar, which is just off Eastern Express
- Ample parking with stilt and garage facility.
- 1&2 bedroom hall kitchen flats admeasuring – 1 Bedroom,
hall, kitchen 725 sq.ft., 2 bedroom, hall, kitchen 840 sq.ft.,
845 sq.ft. and 900 sq.ft.
- Located only 1½ kms from Thane station.
- Schools, colleges, places of worship and utilities at close
- Township of 3000 flats.
- Consists of 80 buildings.
- 1&2 bedroom, hall, kitchen admeasuring – 1 Bedroom, hall,
kitchen 526 sq. ft., 538 sq. ft. and 547 sq. ft.; 2 Bedroom, hall,
kitchen 785 sq.ft., 803 sq.ft. and 833 sq.ft.
- Gardens between all buildings with integral roads.
- Clubhouse offering facilities like swimming pool, badminton
court, fitness centre, shopping complex, bank, medical centre,
church, temple, etc.