Sleek tips for designing kitchen furniture
1. Storage of vegetables and market items should be close to the
entrance of the kitchen. This facilitates placing of these items
without disturbing the person cooking.
2. Storage of big utensils should be next to the sink to facilitate
minimum movement while washing.
3. Grams, spices, rice, oil and flour should be stored on one side
of the cooking range for convenience. Storage of utensils of regular
use, like pressure cookers, serving spoons, etc on the other side
of the cooking range, facilitates usage.
4. Place glass tray, plate tray and drip tray above the sink. Utensils
can be placed on the tray without wiping them, so that the excess
water will drip automatically.
5. Fix dustbin or bin holder on the shutter, mounted below your
sink. You can also fix detergent pullout on the second shutter for
keeping detergent and cleaning agents.
6. The use of a tall unit increases the storage capacity substantially.
For the same floor space, the storage area is almost doubled as
compared to the storage area of the base and wall unit combined.
7. Gas trolley, kitchen keeper, ladle cradle, right rack and wall
shelf can be used for convenience.
Inputs from: Sleek Enterprises, Gala No
2, Kamdar Industrial Estate, Plot No 12, Navghar East, Vasai Road
- 401 210, Phone: (0250) 335 905 / 330 677,
Fax: 348 901,